Sunday, January 20, 2008

Who would have known

This is a day that never should have arrived. I never thought I would enter the online world of blogging. I always thought blogging was for "those" people. I never really had a picture of what "those" people were in my mind, I knew I just didn't want to become a member of "that" group. I have nothing against bloggers - some of my best friends blog. I just never felt the desire or the compulsion to share all my thoughts with the world. Who would find what I have to say interesting? What would I talk about? It actually kinda feels like I am on my first date with the internet. I'm nervous. I don't know what to expect from this relationship. I don't know how long it will last. What do I talk about? What if the internet doesn't like me? If I don't post for a few days is the internet going to think something is wrong? Is she going to ignore me or play games? Only time will tell I guess.

So, I feel like I should start of my blogging life with something interesting. Here goes - I think I got fired this weekend, but no one told me. Seriously, I think my HR department wants me gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment