Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sometimes I feel like I am falling....

This has just been one of those weeks. I've almost walked into my leasing office and bought out my lease. I have almost gone to Brazil. I have almost walked into my managers office and put in my two weeks notice. I have almost done a lot of things. Most of which seem like a great idea until I actually thing about the fallout that would occur. This is one of those weeks where I just want to get away. Go somewhere familiar to me, yet that still has places to explore and crowds to hide in. Where I can disappear and be forgotten about, where the people that I talk to don't know me and don't care about where I've been or where I am going.

The good news is that my washer is now finally working without leaking water, so at least I can have clean clothes should I ever decide to act out on my fantasy escape plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment