Monday, March 17, 2008

Too Smart

I found out that my sisters family got a new TV recently. It was my 7 year old nephew who informed me of this new toy sitting in their living room. The reason he brought it up was because this TV has a feature where, as he explained it, multiple people can have a set of favorite channels. This meant that all the kids could pick their top four channels and program them as their favorites. Want to know what he picked? Check it out:

1. Discovery Channel
2. History Channel
3. Animal Planet
4. Disney Channel

I don't know how many 7 year old kids would have Disney as fourth on the list and Nickelodeon not even present. I can understand Discovery Channel, but the real surprising one to me is the History Channel. Apparently his older brother had a similar list, while the older brother had ventured outside the mold and included ESPN and ESPN2.

1 comment: